Thomas E LeVoyer, MDGeneral Surgery
As a surgical oncologist and general surgeon with over 20 years of experience, I strive to provide state-of-the-art surgical care with expertise, dedication and compassion. I understand that dealing with cancer and other surgical needs impact not only my patient but their family as well. It is a privilege to develop long-term relationships with my patients and their families. I pride myself on being available and accessible.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
- General Surgery - Primary
- Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship: Tripler Army Medical Center - 1989
- Internship: Tripler Army Medical Center - 1989
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine - 1988
- Residency: Walter Reed Army Medical Center - 1994
- Medical Center of McKinney
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical City Frisco